Alcina AHA Facial Fluid
For spots and large pores
The AHA Facial Fluid – "deep-down polish" – from Alcina is a unique fluid with 10% fruit acids and is the most intensive cosmetic form of peeling. It reduces the pores, promotes skin renewal and improves the skin's elasticity. For a fresh, radiant and refined complexion.
The AHA Fluid from Alcina nourishes and smoothes stressed skin and is particularly ideal for mature skin subject to natural or light-induced skin aging.
The Facial Fluid from Alcina also achieves impressive AHA results on impure skin, skin which is prone to acne and large pores.
Applied once a day (ideally in the evening) over a period of 8 to 12 weeks, stressed skin is gradually freed of dead skin cells and nourished. The pores are significantly reduced and the skin looks softer and smoother and is also ideally prepared for the subsequent skin-care routine. A wonderful result which you can see and feel.
AHA (= alphahydroxy acid) Facial Fluid
- Helps with impure skin and skin which is prone to acne
- Reduces the pores
- For a fresh, radiant and smooth skin
- Unique fluid with 10% fruit acids
Apply to cleansed skin
- Use the fluid every other evening and wait one week before increasing the frequency to once daily
- Do not contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not immediately expose the skin directly to the sun.
- Protect the skin from the sun's rays using textiles, a sun hat or other types of sun protection.
After using the AHA Fluid, symptoms such as a tingling sensation, slight burning or minor reddening of the skin can occur. In such cases, initially only use the fruit acid fluid every other evening and wait one week before increasing the frequency to once daily. Should the symptoms become worse, you should stop using the AHA Fluid. If after using the fruit acid cream you experience unusual reddening or skin irritation, discontinue using the product and if necessary consult a dermatologist.
Expiry Date: 29th June 2023