PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies”: In order to make the visit of our website attractive and to allow the use of certain functions, to display suitable products or for market research, we use so-called cookies on various pages. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in an optimized presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). The duration of storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Google Analysis”: Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analytics Insofar as you consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics for the purpose of website analysis. The Web analytics service is an offer of Google Ireland Limited, a company incorporated and operated under Irish law and located at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. (Www.google.de). Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that allow you to analyse the use of the website, such as cookies. The automatically collected information about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating IP anonymisation on this website, the IP address will be shortened prior to transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The anonymized IP address provided by Google Analytics within the scope of Google Analytics will generally not be merged with other data provided by Google. After purpose and end of the use of Google Analytics by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted. To the extent that information is transferred to and stored on Google's servers in the United States, the American company Google LLC is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed here. As a result of this agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an appropriate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield. You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. This prevents the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will be asked to give your consent again.
- “Google Remarketing”: We use the offer of Google AdWords to draw attention to our attractive offerings with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google AdWords) on external websites. We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are by assessing the data of the advertising campaigns. We do this in pursuit of our interest in showing you advertisements that may be of interest to you, to make our website more interesting, and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs. These advertising materials are supplied by Google via so-called 'ad servers'. To do this, we use ad server cookies, which measure certain performance metrics such as the display of ads or user clicks. If you access our website through a Google ad, Google AdWords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. This cookie will typically store the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions), and opt-out information (indicator that the user does not want to be addressed anymore) as analysis values. These cookies allow Google to recognise your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to detect that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each AdWords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked here via the websites of AdWords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data on the use of the advertising material, and in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information. Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and the further use of the data, which is collected through the use of this tool by Google, and inform you therefore according to our knowledge level: By incorporating AdWords conversion, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding part of our website or have clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or are not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find and store your IP address. You can prevent the participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third party advertisements; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain 'www.googleadservices.com' are blocked, https://www.google.com/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the 'About Ads' self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating them in the browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plug-in. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of these offerings in full. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, lit. f GDPR. For more information about data protection at Google, see http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store --you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.--
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site --you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.--
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
GOOGLE ADS RETARGETING
Google Ads advertises this site on Google's search results and third-party websites. Insofar as you give us your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, Google's remarketing cookie will be set when visiting our website, which will automatically enable interest-based advertising using a pseudonymous CookieID and based on the pages you visit. After the expiration and end of the use of Google Ads Remarketing by us, the data collected in this context will be deleted.
No further processing will take place unless you have agreed with Google that Google's web and app browsing history will be linked to their Google Account and information from their Google Account will be used to personalize advertisements on the web see. In this case, when you log in to Google during the page visit of our website, Google will use your data with Google Analytics data to create and define audience lists for cross-device remarketing. To do this, Google will temporarily associate your personal information with Google Analytics data to create audiences.
Google Ads is an offer made by Google Ireland Limited, a company incorporated and operated under Irish law and located at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (www.google.com). To the extent that information is transferred to and stored on Google's servers in the United States, the American company Google LLC is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect by disabling the remarketing cookie through https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated. In addition, you can inform yourself about the setting of cookies and make adjustments to the Digital Advertising Alliance.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
DR. WOLFF SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
20 Upper Circular Rd
Unit 02-21B The Riverwalk